Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an information banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and to make it more user-friendly. For example, we store your connection data.
- Audience measurement cookies: they guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies make it possible to know if you have already visited the site before or not. Only during the first visit a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors
how often users visit the site
which pages visitors are viewing
how long users are viewing a particular page
the page from which visitors leave the site
- Follow-up cookies: they allow to analyze your navigation, your habits of consultation or consumption on the sites of the network, with the aim of proposing you targeted advertisements or personalized services. The profile that is established based on this data is not related to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible for you . We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies of third parties: they allow you to follow the pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. This profile is not related to your name, address, email address, etc., as noted above, but only serves to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor ads to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
3a. List of cookies used
Google analytics: to measure the audience of the site.
Google tag manager: makes it easy to implement tags on pages and helps manage Google tags.
Google Adsense: Google ad network using YouTube websites or videos as support for its ads.
Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous research.
Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies for spreading banners.
4. Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to oppose the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at the following address email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to login on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies can not be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may have consequences on the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties that display you advertisements through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be corrupted and in some cases you will not be able to access the site. Moreover, the refusal of cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer relevant to your interests and may appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or go to one of the links below to go directly to your browser manual.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
6. New developments and unplanned cookies
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by other people. You found on our website cookies that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask him what cookies he places, what is the reason, what is the lifetime of the cookie and what are the measures to protect your privacy.
If you have questions and / or comments, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org